What’s inside? Here are the questions answered in today’s reader mailbag, boiled down to summaries of five or fewer words. Click on the number to jump straight down to the question.
1. Staying put, but worried
2. Replacing bottles and boiling water
3. Frugal alternative to laundry softener
4. Son has many credit cards
5. Studying effectively at home
6. Husband won’t shop at Aldi
7. Harvesting losses?
8. Thoughts on homeschooling
9. Net worth calculations
10. Toilet paper hoarding
11. Long term good, isn’t it?
12. Good fantasy book series
I want to talk a bit, right off the bat, about coronavirus.
The Simple Dollar is a personal finance site, focusing on straightforward steps people can take to improve their own financial state. Neither I, nor any of the other people writing for this site, are experts in virology or human medicine.
Simply put, if you want information … Read More