What’s inside? Here are the questions answered in today’s reader mailbag, boiled down to summaries of five or fewer words. Click on the number to jump straight down to the question.
1. Retirement savings beyond public pension
2. Best time to file taxes
3. Struggling with cellular monopoly
4. Buying nonperishables for preparation
5. Educational savings with employer reimbursement
6. Are fitness trackers worth it?
7. Renting and quality of landlord
8. Go cheap on electronics?
9. Refinance now?
10. Alternatives to Sirius?
11. Omnifocus worth the money?
12. Board gaming, an expensive hobby
The last several days have featured a burst of glorious early spring weather, making me really want to spend a ton of time outside. Twice during the past week, I walked to a park and worked outside, just to enjoy the weather.
I don’t hate winter. The cold weather doesn’t bother me too much —… Read More