What’s inside? Here are the questions answered in today’s reader mailbag, boiled down to summaries of five or fewer words. Click on the number to jump straight down to the question.
1. Ceiling fan direction issues
2. Uninformed or focused?
3. Mail order seed recommendations
4. Will life insurance be viable?
5. Spring cleaning without yard sales?
6. Spending up during social distancing
7. Spending down during social distancing
8. Surviving unemployment, not thriving
9. Coping without shopping
10. Refusing to pay daycare bill
11. Add vinegar to laundry
12. Meaningful progress toward computer programming
As many of you know, I do most of my writing at a standing desk in a corner “cubby” in the basement of our home.
For the last several months, I’ve had a single sticky note affixed to my computer. It’s intentionally positioned to block just a bit of the upper left co… Read More