What’s inside? Here are the questions answered in today’s reader mailbag, boiled down to summaries of five or fewer words. Click on the number to jump straight down to the question.
1. CARES and relocation money
2. Car financing question
3. Hello Fresh or Blue Apron?
4. Letting term life insurance expire
5. Low-cost backpacking
6. Paid off all debt
7. Thoughts on Wirecutter
8. Cashiers check scam?
9. Saving for more remote lifestyle
10. How to brain dump?
11. Saving for expensive 2021 vacation
12. Tablet as desktop replacement?
A few readers have asked about how we’ve been doing remote camping this summer. We’ve been using Hip Camp to find interesting remote campsites with very small numbers of spots (one or two spots). This basically leaves us completely isolated with no one nearby and usually with a lot of trails and other things nearby to explore.
Our favorite site was on… Read More