Freelancer Tax Guide

Sourced from

If you make a substantial amount of income as a contractor or freelancer, or if you freelance full time, you are required to declare that income in your 2019 tax return and make quarterly tax payments to the IRS.

“Freelance,” “self-employed” or “contractor” income is money made without being a full or part-time employee. In other words, it’s income you receive without the standard W-2 tax form associated with traditional employment. This means funds aren’t automatically withheld throughout the year by an employer to cover your tax burden.

Turbo Tax

Turbo Tax

Read More

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.